• Twitter
  • Google+
  • IG
  • medium

Sep 30, 2012

True Romance ♥






know that:

An earthly romance is meant to be an outflow of our Heavenly romance with Christ. human love story was designed to be a picture of the stunning romance between Christ and His Bride. The only way this can happen is for both individuals 

to be completely consumed with Jesus Christ; to be ruled and operated not by selfish motives, but by His divine Spirit alone. 
-Leslie Ludy






"In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus."
(Philippians 2:5 NIV)


and say that:


"I can love you but God can love you deeper. I can be your friend but God can be your best friend. I can hug you but God can envelope you. You can cry to me but God can dry your tears. I can hold your hands but God can carry you. I may not be there always but God is always with you."

(Source: CommunityforChrist.tumblr)




"I pray that you will know the love of Christ. His love goes beyond anything we can understand. I pray that you will be filled with God Himself." 
(Ephesians 3:19 NLV)





-Unequally yoked

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress

Taguig City, Philippines

E-mail

alyssaarandilla@gmail.com

Website

www.alyssamarieysabel.blogspot.com