• Twitter
  • Google+
  • IG
  • medium

Sep 26, 2013

Something I cannot bear

@eccentricsky


My strength inched to almost nothing.
Physically drained.
Emotionally dejected.
Mentally quenched.

To my bed,
I laid my physique.
Obliviously fell asleep.
I then had a dream.

A white cloth all over my body.
Went into a dark, populated city.
There, I met a friend.
A dear beloved friend.

Ten o'clock stricken.
I have to go home!
Dragged her downstairs,
Rushed to the nearest bus station.

Then I found red on my neatly white cloth.
Left my face pale when it registered to me
That it is stained with blood
That has leaked from my soul.

I looked around the place.
Saw many familiar face.
Stared at them with a cry
But they only passed me by.

It is time to now correct.
No, 'twasn't a dream.
It is something I cannot bear.
More likely, 'twas a nightmare.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress

Taguig City, Philippines

E-mail

alyssaarandilla@gmail.com

Website

www.alyssamarieysabel.blogspot.com