• Twitter
  • Google+
  • IG
  • medium

Jan 24, 2014

Thoughts before my 20th birthday

@eccentricsky

Today, January 19th of 2014 exactly 20 days before my birthday.

From this day on until February 7th, I will be religiously posting out my thoughts and other stuff inside my thriving head.

For this day, I'd like to share out what has gotten into me why on earth have I thought about doing this.

Hmmm ... let me think. Maybe, I have been brooding about the fact that I haven't posted anything lately. Or maybe, I wanted to feed the starving writer in me. Or maybe, I wanted to see how life has been good to me (and how I've been good in life ... kidding!) in words and not just in my mere thoughts.




Those could be.

But really, it is only because I'm bored. LOL!

Kidding aside, well, there is something I like to share. Something from my nearly 7,300 days of existence (7,280 this day to be exact). And I hope ... I really do hope, that that something I'd like to give is the same something you will get.

Or if not, just get anything from it at least. May it be exasperation, hatred, agony, or pity. Just not nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress

Taguig City, Philippines

E-mail

alyssaarandilla@gmail.com

Website

www.alyssamarieysabel.blogspot.com